Cooler Adblocker Abiunity kannst du auch ohne Adblocker werbefrei nutzen ;) Einfach registrieren und mehr als 10 Bedankungen sammeln!

XSony1992X
Schüler | Niedersachsen
25.08.2010 um 22:57 Uhr
Hey, es wäre toll wenn einer seinen Dialog zu Aufgabe 4 reinstellen könnte Augenzwinkern
Danke im vorraus

GlaubeLiebeHoffnung
Schüler | Niedersachsen
26.08.2010 um 14:56 Uhr
Aufgabe 4 !:

Dialog between a slave and his master / opponent and proponent of slavery.

I bought you and paid for you, so I have a right to you ownership.

No man has a right to own another man; your Declaration of Independence being based on the human rights states that all men are created equal.

I have invested considerable sums in your food and clothes. You are unable to ever pay me back my investment.

You have not paid me for my labour, as is the general custom; if I must pay you back what you invested in me, then you owe me my back wages.

Slavery is the basis of the economy in this country; there would be general misery if it were abolished.

There is wiespread misery already, but it is our misery, not yours. Our situation can only improve, but yours will certainly become worse is slavery is abolished.

You slaves don't have any education and you you would be absolutles helpless without us telling you what to do and giving you guidance.

I rather assume YOU would be helpless without US. We are the ones who do the work in the house and in the fields. We don't need you to tell us how to milk a cow or repair a fence. Or have you ever tried oicking cotton or cutting cane?

Ist deutlich wer wer ist oder ß Sorry wenn da abtipp fehler drin sind, hab gradde wenig zeit und hab in der Schnelle abgetippt.

Viel Spaß damit Augenzwinkern

XSony1992X
Schüler | Niedersachsen
26.08.2010 um 16:08 Uhr
Super danke Augenzwinkern sieht sehr gut aus lg

Sophia <3
Schüler | Niedersachsen
03.09.2010 um 14:33 Uhr
Wie lautet dann also die "meassage", die der Autor in diesem Text rüberbringt?

schoppfe
Schüler | Niedersachsen
05.09.2010 um 16:49 Uhr
Vielleicht hilft das ja noch zusätzlich großes Grinsen

The text ” A Soul in Chains” an excerpt of ” A Narrative Life of Frederick Douglass” written by Frederick Douglass in 1845, deals with his everyday life as a slave in America.

The slaves are not accepted as legal citizens of the USA but as property. That is the reason why slaveholders are not restricted in any matter in behaving towards those because there is no protection by law. Slaves are hold in most of the cases on plantations or farms in groups of dozens to hundreds. In this period of slavery, each adult is given a certain extent of food and clothing which border nothing. Neither privileges, nor liberties for example of education but violence and subordination define life. In general, torture plays a siginficant role in daily routine since it is used to treat troublesome labourers and to demonstrate the superior’s power. At labour, the obedient slaves have to work hard and are often punished by savage, severe and vicious overseers. Despite that, they must work on 6 of 7 days in all weathers with just 1 day of leisure and with a lack of sleep due to the fact that apart from the job on the field, slaves run a houshold, too, for instance mending, cooking, preparing the field for the next day et cetera. As a consequence, slaves are broken in body, soul and spirit.
Cooler Adblocker Abiunity kannst du auch ohne Adblocker werbefrei nutzen ;) Einfach registrieren und mehr als 10 Bedankungen sammeln!
x
BBCodes