Cooler Adblocker Abiunity kannst du auch ohne Adblocker werbefrei nutzen ;) Einfach registrieren und mehr als 10 Bedankungen sammeln!

DesireeP
Schüler | Nordrhein-Westfalen
13.02.2011 um 18:43 Uhr
Hallo zusammen,
ich habe mich mal hingesetzt und eine ersten Entwurf meiner Einleitung zum Thema "American Dream" verfasst. Jedoch bin ich der Meinung, dass sie mir irgendwie nicht so gut gelungen ist.
Findet ihr Fehler oder habt Verbesserungsvorschläge ?

Meine Einleitung:
At the beginning of my work, I would like to give an explanation for choosing the topic “The American Dream and an analysis of its aspects as mentioned in modern songs and poems”. Afterwards, I want to illustrate the structure of my work and give information about the material I am going to work with.
I chose the topic American Dream because I really like that there is no right or wrong regarding it. You cannot say whether it really exists or if it is just an illusion. Therefore, it is up to you what you think about it and if you believe in it. Furthermore, the American Dream deals with lots of different aspects and gives space for working on interpretations or analysis. Another fact is that I have never been to America but I am interested in going there so the topic “American Dream” caught my attention. Finally, I want to add that I love listening to music with special lyrics or messages and I also like reading poems. Therefore, I decided to analyze a few songs and poems regarding the American Dream.
In the first part I am going to explain a few aspects of the American Dream and explain what exactly it is. After that I continue with an analysis of its aspects in two songs and two poems. After all, I want to analyze a poem written by myself.
And finally, I conclude by giving a result of my work.

Bitte helft mir.
Vielen Dank
Melde dich an oder registriere dich, um zu kommentieren. AnmeldenRegistrieren

ElphabaThropp
10.03.2011 um 17:43 Uhr
Also bis darauf das du "I will continue..." und "I will conclude..." benutzen musst, und "after all" "immerhin" bedeutet und es besser wäre "Furthermore" zu schreiben, finde ich es ziemlich gut. Und lass die Kommata weg Augenzwinkern (Außer hinter "Finally" da ist es richtig. Ansonsten brauchst du fast nie Kommata im Englischen)

Ich hoffe das hilft und ist noch nicht zu spät!

DesireeP
29.03.2011 um 14:07 Uhr
Nein super danke smile
Abgabe ist morgen dann korriegiere ich das nochmal smile
Cooler Adblocker Abiunity kannst du auch ohne Adblocker werbefrei nutzen ;) Einfach registrieren und mehr als 10 Bedankungen sammeln!
x
BBCodes